Prep: 10 mins Cooking: none Serves 4
Per serving: 327 kcal, 19.7g fat, 10.3g saturates, 4.8g sugars, 1.46g salt
- 1 (400g) can mixed beans in brine, drained and rinsed
- a dash of Tabasco sauce if liked
- 4 wholemeal tortilla wraps
- 120ml/8tbsp cheese and chive dip
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 little gem heart lettuce, shredded
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Place the beans in a bowl and season with Tabasco sauce and black pepper to taste.
- Lay the wraps out on a clean board, spread 30ml/2tbsp dip over each, leaving a 2.5cm/1in border clear around the edge of the wrap.
- Scatter the beans, chopped tomatoes and lettuce, evenly over the dip. Fold the sides in, over the filling slightly, then starting at the side nearest to you, roll up the wrap to seal.
- Wrap in clear film and chill until required. Serve cut in two.
Fresh dips aren’t just for dipping! They are great for adding a special zing to everyday meals.
You can use them as tasty sandwich fillers, on jacket potatoes, as an accompaniment to grilled fish or chicken or as a recipe ingredient.
Why not try out our delicious selection of dips recipes and serving suggestions, these tasty meals will have the whole family licking their lips.