Prep: 5 mins Cooking: 15 mins Serves: 2
Calories per portion: 362 Fat per portion: 6.7g
- 300g lean beef mince
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (200g) pot of fresh salsa dip
- 225g can red kidney beans, drained
- In a non-stick frying pan, stir fry the mince, pepper and onion for about 10mins until browned and tender.
- Add the salsa and beans with a little water; cover and simmer for 5mins until thickened and reduced.
- Serve spooned over rice or in a tortilla wrap and finish it in style with dollop or two of soured cream and chive dip. Serve with a crisp green salad.
Fresh dips aren’t just for dipping! They are great for adding a special zing to everyday meals.
You can use them as tasty sandwich fillers, on jacket potatoes, as an accompaniment to grilled fish or chicken or as a recipe ingredient.
Why not try out our delicious selection of dips recipes and serving suggestions, these tasty meals will have the whole family licking their lips.