Prep: 10 mins + marinating Cooking: 10-15 mins Serves: 4
These Middle Eastern lamb kebabs are a guaranteed winner at barbecues.
Calories per portion: 397kcal, Fat per portion: 12g
- 450g lamb neck fillet, cubed
- 2 tbsp harissa paste
- juice half a lemon
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 (200g) pot of fresh Tzatziki dip
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- In a bowl, mix the lamb, harissa and lemon juice. Leave to marinate for at least 30 mins.
- Thread the meat onto skewers with the wedges of red onion and yellow pepper. Cook over hot barbecue coals until cooked to your liking.
- Serve with salad and a dollop of Tzatziki and garnished with coriander.
Fresh dips aren’t just for dipping! They are great for adding a special zing to everyday meals.
You can use them as tasty sandwich fillers, on jacket potatoes, as an accompaniment to grilled fish or chicken or as a recipe ingredient.
Why not try out our delicious selection of dips recipes and serving suggestions, these tasty meals will have the whole family licking their lips.